Friday, March 30, 2007


We have almost made it...
Date: 3/21/2007
Through the first week of John traveling. Almost. He will back home tomorrow night. Woo Hoo! Hope is really missing him. I said "Thank you for Daddy" while saying our prayers tonight, and she broke down. Possibly the saddest thing I have ever seen. The dang dog is even depressed. She knows I am not a dog fan, and she is stuck with me.She had a good day at school today, of course. She cried during chapel (because I lead chapel for the preschool, so she has to sit in her pew with her class while I am up at the front talking) She hasn't cried during chapel in a long time. I am sure it is because she is still not sure what is going on with John. Pastor Mike gave her a ring pop before we left the church today. It was blue, and she looked like a smurf by the time we made it out of there! 24 hours, and Daddy will be home! (I am trying to forget he will leave again on Monday!)

No comments: