Friday, March 30, 2007




Bye Bye Pacifier
Date: 11/4/2006
We had a big development today... we said a sad goodbye to Hope's pacies. I know, I know. It was long overdue. My sister had all of her girls off by their first birthday. We have given all the pacies to "the babies." Who these babies are, we don't know, but Hope seems to get that they are all gone. I'm not saying she's happy about it. I expect this to be a long night. When I put her to bed, she had started sucking on Ooh Ooh's tail (Ooh Ooh is Hope's A #1 best friend, a monkey that Clay gave her before she was even born.) So we probably just gave up one bad habit, only to start a new one. These pictures I took of her today were her own doing. She went to her daddy with her new panties on her head and a baby onesie around her feet. She said the panties were her "hat, petty hat." I also added more pictures of Halloween to her October 2 album. Hope's ticker is getting way too close to the 2! Only 2 more weeks!

No comments: