Friday, March 30, 2007

2 Year Check Up, And Mommy, where's my tail?
Date: 12/13/2006
Hope had her 2 year check today. I am happy to report we have finally found a pediatrician I can stand. We miss Laura Sanders, but the new Dr. is very good. Sadly, Hope has once again fallen off the growth chart. We feed her, I promise! She is just small! She weighed in at a whopping 22lbs and .5 oz. If she was turning one, she would be a normal sized child. Turning two, however...not so much.Hope's tear duct is still blocked, and she will have to have a procedure done in the next few months to correct it. While we were at the Dr.'s office this morning, Hope was holding her monkey, Ooh Ooh, of course, and she was playing with his tail. She said, "Mommy, where's Hope's tail?" Umm, what do I say? The Dr. came in about that time and had a very good answer, that Hope seemed to be okay with. Little Girls and Boys don't have tails, it turns out.

No comments: