Friday, March 30, 2007

An Interview with Hope
Date: 2/20/2007
Mommy: Hope, what's your name?
Hope: Hope Wheeze
M: How old are you?
H: 2,3,4,5!
M: What show do you like to watch?
H: Blue's Clues, Joe, no Steebs (She likes Joe, not Steve)
M: Where's Daddy?
H: Daddy go work
M: What's your favorite color
H: Blue! Yellow! Red! Purple!
M: What do you want to eat?
H: I go Chik-A-Lay, eat chickens and french fries and go slide!
M: It's too early for Chik-A-Lay, what else do you want to eat?
H: Faffles and cookies
M: Who came to your house this weekend
H: Clara, and Mimi and Nenny!
M:Where did they go?
H: Oh no! I don't know! They go Awkensaw!
M: Do you want to go to church?
H: Yes! I see Pastor Mike and April and Susan and Zanne! And Knox, and Max! No no Max, that's Hope's Applesauce! (I'm not sure about that one, apparently Max tried to eat her applesauce once?!)
M: Can you sing me a song?
H: Baby Bawooooga, baby bawooooga (repeat about 10 times!
M: can you sing me a song about Mommy?
H: Mommy song te do la song Mommy
M: Aww, that's so sweet
H: Awww

No comments: