Thursday, July 31, 2008
Sunday, July 27, 2008
To bring you some pics from the past.
Sorry folks, they look exactly alike except for the hair and Noah's birthmark!
Friday, July 25, 2008
Thursday, July 24, 2008
Friday, July 18, 2008
- Riley to Clara said "You are annoying." To which Clara replied "I am not. And I don't know what annoying means."
- Hope as we were driving down "the strip" in Branson "There are so many things to see!"
- While talking to Ross on the phone at Silver Dollar City. I said "Do you want me to get you a pop gun while we are here?" He said "Nah, I will either break it or dad will hide it from me." (Ross always had to have a pop gun every year we went to SDC when we were little.)
Some of my other favorite times were:
- Getting soaked on the toboggan with Riley and Julia
- Clara and Hope walking with their new umbrellas
- The picture of us on the log ride. Clara was scared out of her mind, and Julia, who had just remembered that they take your picture as you go down, was sitting up so straight and perfect with her most perfect smile.
- My mom somehow snuck back to the pottery place and bought me a mug that I wanted so badly (Thanks mom!)
- Noah laughed out loud, at 2 in the morning, in his sleep!
- The search for the chocolate covered pretzels that somehow have disappeared (fess up now!)
I don't have many pictures from the trip. I will have to get a disc from Mimi for more!
This is all the girls going to give dry Nenny a hug after they had gotten soaked at the water play area.
Here are some crazy hats
"Hear No Evil, See No Evil, Speak No Evil"
Sunday, July 13, 2008
Today was a very special day. Noah Red was welcomed into the family of God through the sacrament of baptism. It was a beautiful reminder of God's amazing grace.
Hope wore this gown when she was baptized on January 9, 2005. We have had their names and baptism dates embroidered on the slip of the gown.
The celebration continued afterwards with family and friends at Jenn and Wes's house. Wes and Jennifer are both Hope and Noah's Godparents. All of Noah's grandparents were there, including Grandma Sharon! We were missing a few family members, especially Uncle Ross, but we really enjoyed all who were there!
Aunt Frankee surprised us all when she showed up from West Memphis!
I think he was relieved to get the frilly gown off! I love this picture of him with his Nenny.
Hope and Clara decided the best thing to do at a Baptism party was to take a bubble bath! Oh, to be 3 again!