Friday, March 30, 2007






Gymnastics and Choking Hazards
Date: 1/16/2007
I forgot to update a few days ago when Hope tried her first real Gymnastics class. She looked oh so cute in her pink leotard, but that was about as fun as it got. Let's just say Hope is not ready for that. My child was the child who runs away, doesn't listen, and cries when it isn't her turn. I was so stressed out by the time we left...I think we will wait another year or so...I had been eating pistachios the other evening, and Hope reached over and grabbed some empty shells. I told her no no, moved them away and explained that they were choking hazards. Since then, she has been asking for "Choking Hazards." "Mommy, I want some choking hazards" and "Have some choking hazards?" My sister says I need to add another dollar to Hope's Therapy Jar for that one.

No comments: