Friday, March 30, 2007

"Hope" according to Julia (AKA Boo Boo)
Date: 12/30/2006
I finally found out how hard it is to handle Hope. But by the end of the day you can easly tell.The hardest thing to do is get her out of Chic-fil-a (Chick-a-la). She will always take the longest way possible on the playground. At every stopping point she has to play for a while. We finally get to the slide and it shocks us all the way down. My hair was sticking up. Jill told her "one more time". In Hope's world that means 100. She cryed for a little bit.Then Jill, Hope, and I went to the mall. Hope had to have a icy. She had to sit in the stroller while Jill and I went to every store to find a dress to wear to Heather's (B.F.L's) wedding.When we got home Hope and I play forever we had so much fun! We jumped on the frog trampaline. Hide-and-seek did not work out. Hope hid under the bed every time.I had so much fun with Hope.By Julia (Age 9)

No comments: