Friday, March 30, 2007

Fun at the Park
Date: 10/23/2006
Hope Louise has had a fun past several days. Our good friends, Brandy and Braxton, came to visit from Arkansas. We had a great time. We got to visit the zoo and the aquarium, but I forgot my camera at both! We bought a disposable camera at the zoo, so when I get those developed I will add them too. Braxton and Hope are about a month apart, and are just too cute together. Hope has been looking for him ever since they left!Today, we walked down to the park in our neighborhood. I took lots of pictures of Lulu. She is just growing so fast. She really seemed big today for some reason. I am very sad she is almost 2! It is just happening way too fast!Hope and I are flying home on Wednesday, so I am sure we will have lots of new pictures of Hope with her sweet cousins!

No comments: