What? Surely a month hasn't already passed. It has gone by really fast!
Here are some pictures of the "Birthday Boy." He loves to lay in the sunshine on his changing tables. It is the best place to catch his almost smiles. That is, before you change him. He HATES to be naked. These sweet smiles change quickly when he feels a draft!
Here are a few other things we have learned about the baby boy in the past month.
- He loves for you to run your fingers through his hair
- He hates his carseat
- He loves to be held (24/7!)
- No loud noises, please!
- He doesn't like baths, either!
- He loves to bounce on the exercise ball
- All things that vibrate are good! The bouncy seat, the bassinet, Hope's orange cat toy...(I need to write a whole post about that silly cat.)
- He likes the taste of Mylicon, but not Gripe Water!
And while I am listing things, here are some of the places he has gone to already:
- 2 trips to the mall
- 2 trips to Dixie Cafe
- 2 ball games
- the zoo
- several car dealerships
- the grocery store
- Target (of course!)
- And he made his first trip to church last Sunday
Another first will happen tomorrow. His first out of town trip. We are all going to the McCabe House for the Naylor family reunion. Hope is so excited about swimming inside the house. She can't wait!
And, another post I need to sit down and write...Hope can Read! Seriously. She can sound out lots of simple words. It is scary. I will write more later!