Friday, March 30, 2007

Supercalifragilisticexpealidocious
Date: 12/10/2006
I was catching up on the tivo tonight, watching some shows from this week that I haven't been able to see lately. I was watching The View, and they had the stars of the Broadway Musical, Mary Poppins on. They were singing Supercalifragilistic..... when Hope just stopped everything and was mesmorized. As soon as it was finished, she said "I try again." She watched it over and over again, no less than 15 times. She was trying to dance like them, and trying to sing the words. She stood on the coffee table and sang her cute little heart out! John and I were cracking up at Lulu's new moves.
Here are some Lulu-isms we love to hear right now..."Kangaroon"=Kangaroo movie she has to watch in Mommy's bed while she wakes up.
"You cook it first"= Please microwave my milk, food, etc.
"I see Past-your Like" =she wants to go to church to see Pastor Mike, her most favorite person right now (Non relative of course!)
"No Night night Hope's Bed. I go Mommy's bed" =you can probably figure that one out!
"I need a bow"= I have trained her well! She loves to have bows in her hair!
"Awkensaw"= where everyone she misses is! Nenny in Awkensas, Mimi in Awkensaw, Clara in Awkensaw...the list goes on and on.
"Tetsas" = where Hope and Mommy and Daddy live

No comments: