Monday, October 15, 2012

Silent auction for Julee and Preslee Turner

Sending Love to The Turners




I am sure most of you have heard about the sudden death of Arkansas's news anchor, Matt Turner. As an Arkansan, this story would have touched me anyway, but as a reader and twitter friend of his wife, Julee, it left me unable to move, hand over my mouth stunned for a long while. They have been on my heart and mind ever since, all of them. I can't even imagine how those close to him and Julee are coping. When I saw they were doing a silent auction to benefit little Preslee, I thought it was a great idea, and now that I have seen some of the items listed, I was inspired! I don't have much to give as a way of donating, but because I do sell clothes online, I happen to have this sweet little New with Tags Swanky Baby Vintage knot dress in a size 2! The retail value was $48, and it is now retired! I couldn't decide whether I should keep it for my Emmy, or sell it! It is seriously precious, and for sweet Preslee, I am more than happy to offer it up for Auction! All money will be donated to Julee and Preslee Turner. And if you don't have a size 2 sweet girl, then bid anyway and we will send it to Preslee herself :) Happy Bidding!
 In real life photo
stock photo

Here is some info on how to bid!
To Bid on an Item: 1. Read through the list of items below. If you see something that interests you, click on it and you will be taken to a page where you will be able to leave a comment with your bid. 
2. Bids should be placed in $1 increments. (Example: If previous bid was $9, your bid must be at least $10.) 
3. When you leave your bid, please include your name and email address. 
4. Check back often to make sure you haven't been outbid. You will NOT be notified if someone outbids you, so you'll want to be sure to check in on items as the week goes on. Bidding will be closed on Friday, October 19th, at 10pm EST. Winners will be notified via email. All invoices must be paid by October 31, 2012.


Please visit Knee Deep in Munchkin Land To see all of the other great items up for auction this week!

I am also donating shipping, as are all the other sellers! I can only ship to the US! Sorry international bidders! I can still ship the dress to sweet Preslee though if you would still like to donate!

6 comments:

Unknown said...

$20 awilliams0720@gmail.com

Anonymous said...

$25 steedann@live.com

Angie said...

Angie
norang@bethel.edu
$30

Unknown said...

Amanda
Thewilkersonfam@gmail.com
$35.00

melwelsh said...

40, welsh_melanie@yahoo.com

Jenn @ Knee-Deep in Munchkin Land said...

Jill, would you mind contacting me at biggest_blessings(at)yahoo.com? Thank you!