Friday, March 30, 2007

Future Astronaut?
Date: 3/4/2007
Is it normal for a 2 year old to know what an astronaut is?! She likes astronauts, and is stuck on one episode of Blue's Room with Astronauts (Actually they are "Mathstronauts!!!!" But, they fly to space in space suits, so I guess they count.) She also likes a "Go Baby" episode where baby goes to space. She loves when the space ship comes on.Come to think of it, she has had a fasination with the moon for sometime as well. She looks for the moon all the time, day or night. If she can't find it, she says "The moon is hiding." If she can see it, she says the little poem "I see the moon and the moon sees me. God bless the moon and God bless me." Or at least, she says most of that. She also loves the books "Goodnight Moon" and "Goodnight BOZ" which has a big silver moon that she likes too. Oh, and she wears diapers too! I think she's ready!

No comments: