Friday, March 30, 2007

A day in the life...6:30 am-8:00am
Date: 10/17/2006
Hope's Typical Day6:30am-8:00am6:30-Start crying in my bed. I make it really pitiful, so someone will come in a hurry. Daddy comes and gets me and puts me in bed with mommy.6:45-Enough snuggling with Mommy, I say to Mommy "kangawoo." She knows that means get up and start my Baby Einstein Galelieo video. I have got her trained like that. I prop myself up on Mommy's favorite pillow while she's up.7:00 Daddy is ready to get me dressed. I run go hide. 7:05 Daddy caught me. I now try to talk him into letting me wear my crocs, even though I'm not supposed to wear them to school. He'll let me (I've got him trained too."7:15 I simply say "Faffles" and my breakfast appears. Four mini waffles, don't even try to give me anything else for breakfast. I want my Faffles. 7:30 Mommy is drying her hair, so it's a perfect opportunity to sneak in the bathroom and try to steal her make up8:00 Mission "Destroy the house before 8am" Accomplished. I have taken all the laundry and placed it strategically around the house. I make sure to put things that go together, like socks, in two totally different hiding spots so that they can never be found again. I have also taken this opportunity to pull my hair out of the ponytail, my shoes and socks are way gone by this point, oh, and I need a diaper change again. I just love morning chaos!

No comments: