Friday, March 30, 2007

Happy Birthday Julia!
Date: 3/18/2007
How is it that my 1st born niece is 10 years old today?! Crazy! I am so proud of her! I hope that Hope grows up to be like her.We went to Little Rock for a few days to see Julia and her family. I think we got to see the whole family except for Wade-a-roo. Uncle Ross even made a rare appearance. He is moving to NW Arkansas soon for a new job. One more of Mimi's chickens is leaving the Little Rock area...at least we know the other two will probably hang around for a while! We got Julia some "Heelies" for her birthday. We tried to suprise her, but she is too smart for us!!! She knew what we were up to. She got used to them pretty quickly and skated all around the mall. I was very impressed!When Hope woke up one morning at the Sullivans, she started asking to go see everyone (Go see Nenny? Go See Boo Boo? Go see Clara? Go see Riley K?) Then she said "Go see Octopus? No...Octa-Wes!" She loves her Uncle Wes!She was not thrilled about the car ride there or back, of course. It might take me a few months to forget how bad of an idea it is to travel 6 hours alone in the car with Hope.

No comments: