Have you heard that our very own SUPER HERO turned 4?!
I am still not believing it. And it happened 2 months ago.
He brings so much to our lives, that it's hard to imagine our lives without him.
And at the same time, it seems like only yesterday that he came to save our world!
Thank you, God for Noah Red!
- Weighs 30 lbs. Teetering between 30 and 31 depending on the day. Tiny tiny boy.
- Is NON STOP!
- Ridiculously smart. Does math in his head, gives complete directions to different locations. He knows names of interstates we are on, as well as where we are on our way to even if I drive a different way. His sense of direction is scary. He has so much information in his little head, it amazes us everyday.
- Still getting some Occupational Therapy each week. Miss Joy is his beloved therapist and he calls her his "coach!" Love it. Love her.
- Super emotional. Super. Emotional.
- Still loves Batman above all else.
- Needs his Mama.
- Going through a phase of needs to be held to fall asleep. Not sure what this is about, but I'd be lying if I said I didn't look forward to those snuggles every night.
- Loves all fruit! He would pick strawberries over chocolate any day.
- Still needs a set routine. Don't mess with his routine. Do. Not.
- He is pretty sure Daddy hung the moon. I love this. And I can also see the worry in his little eyes that he is afraid he hurts my feelings when he chooses daddy over me for something.
- Loves the people he loves. Not sure about the others. :)
- Is trying so hard to be "Brave!" This is not something we push, but he it proud that he is "Brave of storms" when Hope is not. And he recently decided he was "Brave of fireworks" from the safety of a car. Hope is not "Brave of fireworks" in any way, so this is a big deal for him.
- He loves to go to the grocery store for a quick trip with just mommy or daddy. He pushes the little Kroger cart, and is VERY SERIOUS about finding all the things we need. John and I love this time too, so it works out well.
- Is an amazing boy and we are so proud of him!
Noah's Birthday Shirt was made HERE. You should order from her too! She's local for you Central Arkansas friends!