Friday, March 30, 2007





Dallas TripDate: 5/10/2006
We had a great time visiting Dallas last weekend. We were able to stay with some very dear friends of ours. We had a wonderful time catching up with them. I used to babysit their daughter Ivey when she was Hope's age. It was so special to watch Ivey with Hope. We wish she lived closer so she could babysit Hope!We visited the Dallas World Aquarium while we were there. If you have not ever been there, I would highly recomend it! It was amazing. They had Sharks, Manatees, Penguins, Jaguars, Monkeys, Sloths, Otters, you name it. Hope loved it, but I think I had an even better time! It was very neat. We went to the zoo on Sunday and John was able to catch up with us after he got done with his conference. We let Hope run around most of the time, hoping to wear her out for the ride home. It of course did not work! She cried for a good portion of the way home. Needless to say we were happy when we finally made it home.I am not supposed to say anything about all the times that John's navigational senses failed...but let me say I have quite a few instances to share if you ask me about them. On the way there, AND the way back! He says we will look back and laugh about it, but so far, I am still not laughing!As far as new things Hope is doing... She is coloring more and more, tring to sing songs and if you ask her to do anything, she says NO! "Hope will you give me a kiss?" "NO!" "Hope do you want to take a bath?" "NO!" We must be getting closer to age 2 than I thought!

No comments: