Friday, March 30, 2007

Isn't She Pretty? (10/13/2006)




Isn't she pretty?
Date: 10/13/2006
Today, Hope and I were at home. Someone from the church called and needed some information that I had to get off of the computer. Hope was so quiet while I was on the phone (highly unusual!) I hung up the phone, and came out of the office and called her name. I immediately heard a door shut. It was the door to my bathroom. So, I go in and open the door, and there is Hope Louise, covered in my make-up! She had lipstick all over her face and her hair. She even used base and powder. Look closely at her cheeks and you can see circles where she actually put the base bottle to her face! She had also poured the base into the lipstick cap. My powder brush is covered in lipstick. So, I go to the living room to grab some wipes. It has lipstick smudges all over it. I open the box, and there are like 5 wipes covered in make-up! She tried to cover it up! I looked at her hands and they were remarkably clean! She had wiped them off! I had to just laugh, and then worry about how to get lipstick off the carpet. I took her picture and let her look in the mirror at herself (she said "Petty Mommy.) Yes, Hope, you are very pretty

No comments: