Friday, November 05, 2010

30 days of Thanks - #5


Today I am just thankful for a great great day. The American Girl Store did not disappoint! It was even more fun than I thought it would be! I think even the grown ups turned into little girls again for awhile. I remember always admiring my sweet friend Mary-Margaret's American Girl collection when I was a little girl. I loved all the little details in the stuff for her doll. I had lots of American Girl books, but never the dolls. I knew who I would pick though, Molly. Her books were the best.

Anyway, we left too early this morning anticipating traffic, but, it wasn't bad at all. We got to the store 30 minutes before it opened. So in the car, I wanted Jenn to listen to Taylor Swifts new song, Never Grow Up. It was a good way to set the mood for the day! I will try to post the lyrics tomorrow with the rest of the pics.

Mom bought each of the girls a doll of their choice for their upcoming birthdays. Hope chose Molly! Without any prompting from her Mommy! She likesMolly's accessories, is what it boiled down to. But, I did love it!
More tomorrow!

No comments: