My sweet girl, I just cannot believe you are 6. Where does the time go? Do you know that you make me smile every day? You are a fun, sassy, creative, silly, smart, beautiful girl. I could not be more proud of you. Here are the things you are up to:
- Wear a size 5 in clothes. You have had a big giant growth spurt this year! We will measure you at your check up tomorrow.
- Your favorite foods are PB & J, yogurt, macaroni and spaghetti. Oh, and the newest discovery... fried chicken! And any kind of fruit.
- You will not eat beans. Or anything green. Except French Cut greenbeans. No really. No other cut will do. Only French.
- You say you want to be a Mommy when you grow up. You will be the best!
- You love dressing up!
- You love the ones who love you. You make us all feel very special.
- Your favorite shows are Eloise, Disney movies, Barbie movies... You aren't interested in the shows like iCarly, Hannah Montana, etc, that a lot of others are watching. That's fine by me! Stay a princess, sweetie.
- You and Daddy have read the entire Junie B. Jones Kindergarten series. You are now reading the first grade ones.
- You have the best laugh I have ever heard.
- No loose teeth. This is killing you.
- You love your Mommy, but, if I am telling the truth, you are a Daddy's Girl. Big time. He is so wrapped around your little finger! I love it.
- You love your new American Girl doll. Your other toys are getting sad that you aren't playing with them right now. Ha. You also love to play with your doll house, polly pockets, and with your kitchen set.
- You love to help cook in the real kitchen too!
- You start Upward cheerleading in a couple of weeks. We couldn't talk you into playing basketball.
- Your brother and sister are so lucky to have you for a big sister.
- Your favorite joke: Knock Knock. Who's there? Interupting Cow. Inter-MOOOOOOOOOOOOO! You really crack yourself up with that one. There are also several other variations ie: The interupting chicen, baby, dog, bird, lion. You like to mix it up.
- You got in trouble at school for really the first time this week. And it really wasn't a huge deal. But, it broke your heart that you made your teacher sad.
- You love to write! You have posted signs all over the house. Including one on your door that says "Dot Com In" I thought it was because you are technologically advanced, but then you showed me how it says "Don't come in!" You also made this sign for me:
- Wear a size 12 shoe! I was in the 4th grade with a size 12 shoe!
- Still love your Ooh Ooh.
- Love singing, dancing and performing for your family.
- You make art projects all the time.
- You can read the level H books all by yourself from school
- You pick out 10 books from the library every Friday. You are so very careful not to loose them. Thank you. Can you teach your brother? We are missing 2 of his.
- You are starting to understand the whole money thing. You are doing great at not asking and crying for every single thing you see.
- You have started, oh so quietly, sneaking in to sleep in our bed in the middle of the night. We are always surprised to find you there in the morning.
Happy Birthday sweet Hope Louise. I thank God everyday for letting me be your Mommy. I can't wait to write down all the wonderful things about you. But, as you know, we all have colds and Mommy needs to go to bed to be able to somewhat function tomorrow. I will write all about you and add it to this post tomorrow. I love my Hopey Lou, Lulu, Lou, Squeezy, Sugar, Hopey Louisey Lemon Squeezy, Baby Girl, Coo Coo Bird, Wheezy, Tootsie Roll, Sunshine, all the way to the moon and back.