Saturday, November 27, 2010

30 Days of Thanks- #27

Today I am thankful that my dad is okay after a mildish heart attack on Thanksgiving Day. We were keeping it hush hush at dads request until we knew what was going on for sure, but today they went in and placed a stent in his heart and repaired the blockage. He is doing great. We are hopeful that this will help him feel a lot better.

We have driven to Van Buren to John's parents' house today. The kids slept the entire way. Hope was devastated when we left my sister's house after being there a week. I think our visits make her miss the cousins even more. She cried and fell asleep soon after we started driving. She seems to be better tonight after some time with uncle Jamie.

After a week away, I am ready to be home in my own bed! Any guesses as to what I will be thankful for tomorrow?!

No comments: