Thursday, November 25, 2010

30 Days of Thanks #25

Happy 30th Birthday to my husband. I am so thankful for you. You are the best Daddy and husband. Thank you for always, always putting us first. We are all so lucky to have you. Love you!

I am also thankful for Thanksgiving day. I love it. My giant family gets together with kiddos and aunts, uncles, everyone, and we enjoy each other, as well as some of the best food EVER! My Uncle Bobby makes a killer chocolate pie. Don't even try to top it. It cannot be done! We all have our assignments on what we are to bring. We don't even discuss it, really, you just know what you have to bring. And you know I am only allowed to bring the GBC (Green bean casserole.) Today, I was promoted to cookie maker. The first batch was awesome. Then, I forgot about the 2nd. My sister took over the 3rd, and I was demoted back to GBC. Maybe next year.

We have scouted out our Black Friday shopping plan. I am off to get a couple hours of sleep before we leave... at 2:00a.m!!!

No comments: