Friday, January 30, 2009

RSV + Double Ear Infections = 1 very fussy, clingy, sad baby boy

My baby boy cannot catch a break. He was fine on Monday, but Monday night he got really sick really fast. We got in to see the doctor and he was diagnosed with the big bad RSV. And had double ear infections for the 3rd time in about 6 weeks. When he is sick, you can see it in his eyes...



Wednesday was a terrible day. He was just so sad and sick. He spent a good portion of the day in the Peanut Shell (sling.)





I really could not put him down all day. He was so sad.
Hope provided some much needed comic relief!


This next picture was taken right after she mooned me. I didn't know she mooned me until after I snapped it. I obviously can't post it on here, but she was so proud of herself for catching me off guard. Such a stinker!

No comments: