Friday, January 02, 2009

Mission Accomplished

This is my New Year's Resolution: To finish a project of my choosing every day. Be it organizing a closet, a page in a scrapbook, making tutu's to sell, or cleaning out the garage, I am going to get something done every day. Something above the feed the kids, go to work, take a shower, must do things of the day. I am really good at saying "I can do that tomorrow." So my New Year's Resolution is to do it today. And, just to add more to my plate, I am going to take a picture of my project every day and post it here. I don't promise to get on the blog and post the picture of the day every day, but I will take the picture and post to the blog when I can. I was inspired to do this blog by tallgirl. I am hoping she will hold me accountable!

So, follow along if you would like. www.missionaccomplished09.blogspot.com

No comments: