Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Thank You God for Hope Louise

Today and everyday, I am thankful for Hope Louise. 5 years ago was the most special day. I thanked God for her that night, and every night since. How anyone can hold their newborn baby and not believe in God is something I will never understand. She was just so perfect. The answer to our prayers. The fulfilment of God's promise to us. I am not sure if I have ever told the story of how we named her or not. We named her after Jeremiah 29:11. "For I know the plans I have for you says the Lord...plans to give you a future and a hope." I took the verse to heart as God's own promise to us that we would have a baby, despite doctors saying it might not ever happen. God has indeed given us a future with Hope.

















Today, Hope has grown into a fun, sweet, intelligent girl, with plenty of sass to spread around. She can push my buttons, but man, she can make me smile. I love her with all that I am, and I am so proud that she is mine. Happy Birthday Lulu!!!

2 comments:

Kerum said...

Happy Birthday, sweet Hope!

Michele said...

Happy Birthday, Lulu!