Friday, November 06, 2009

30 Days of Thanks Day 6

Today I am thankful for John being home. After he has been traveling, it is just a huge weight lifted off of me when he walks in the door. This morning he got right up with Noah, fixed breakfast, got Noah to school, kept Hope home with him while he worked from home, let my mom's dog out, fixed dinner, gave baths, put both kids to bed. It is nice to have the second parent home! Plus, he is home for a while this time. Yeah! I feel like I can breathe again. I do give him a hard time about not helping out sometimes, but just having him here makes me feel so much better. He is a pretty good guy. I think I will keep him. Ha! Love you, Presh.

Tonight we were entertained by Hope singing "God Bless the USA." I will have to record it soon. It was awesome! She definitely has my (lack of) singing ability, but that doesn't stop her from belting it out. Hilarious!

No comments: