Thursday, November 05, 2009

30 Days of Thanks Day 5

I have much to be thankful for. More than I will be able to write about in 30 days, for sure! While I do plan on writing about the big things I am thankful for, I am also thankful for little things that happen every day. Thinking about what has made me happy today, I just can't help but to write about this "little" thing.

Oh Man. Yep, that's it. I am thankful for those two words, "Oh Man!" This morning when Noah fell down, I said, "Oh man!" He repeated "Oh man" in his oh too adorable voice. From then on, he has "Oh man"-ed everything. Every bumped noggin (There were many!) "Oh man!" Every dropped cup, goldfish, toy... "Oh Man!"And then, lastly, I put on his pjs, found his pacifier, turned off the lights, thanked God for him, got ready to close the door... and what did I hear as I closed the door... "Oh man!"

1 comment:

Jen said...

Ha! That makes me laugh. Lindley likes to say that as well. We've had many a trip to Target with her just randomly (and loudly) saying "Oh, man!" So cute.