Saturday, November 07, 2009

30 Days of Thanks Day 7

Today I am thankful for some QFT. Growing up, my mom and dad called family time "QFT." Which means "Quality Family Time." We hated the term. I can see my sister's eyes rolling when I think of my parents telling us no one was going anywhere because we were going to have some QFT. We are about to take off on our Disney Trip for some QFT for our little family of four. So excited. We desperately need some QFT. Some real, quality time together. SO fun. And my kids are still little enough to enjoy the QFT. I know the eye rolling is coming soon!



I also had a fun surprise in the mail today! The girl who took my job in Texas when we moved found a CD of pictures that April had taken of Hope when we lived there and sent it to me! Thanks Kim! Here are a few that were on there! It was fun to reminisce! This was my favorite time for our little family of three. Such good memories of this year of Hope's life!
Hanging out with the kitties at April's House!
Chuck E. visits the preschool
April and Susan took Hope on her first real (and only!) train ride!

Doodlebops!

No comments: