Sunday, November 15, 2009

30 Days of Thanks- Day 15

We are back from our Disney Trip! It was so much fun. Really, I just can't even tell you how great it was. I am working on a big post to wrap up days 8-14 in my 30 days of Thanks blogs. Not tonight though! 8 days of Disney fun = 1 tired Mommy!

Today I am thankful for my sweet sister, my mom and my awesome niece, Julia cleaning my entire house while we were gone! Isn't that crazy? Last weekend was bonkers with packing, and my house was just absolutely destroyed. I was dreading walking back into the disaster zone, but instead, my house was clean! My sister has always been known for doing surprise clean ups, and there is just nothing better in the whole world! Thank you, thank you, thank you! It just made me feel so good!


More on the Disney trip soon! I loaded all my iphone pics onto facebook, but no real pictures are up yet. I am working on it!

1 comment:

Kerum said...

Could you please send them up to NWA to clean MY house now? After 3 days of driving, I do NOT have the energy to clean.

Glad you all had fun. Wish we could have hung out more, but right now, we are just happy we got to SEE Disney! :-) We'll have to get together when we come back down to LR...can't wait to hear all about your half of the trip!