Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Not Me

"Not Me Monday"
A fellow blogger mama at http://www.mycharmingkids.net/ started this fun post for everyone to try where you list all your "I did nots" (wink, wink) from the week before. Here are a few of mine, just from today.
  • I am not posting this on Tuesday because I was too busy looking up people on Facebook on Monday.
  • I did not forget that I let the dog out this morning and leave her outside for too long. And the dog did not dig a hole under the fence, and she did not run away. Coincidentally, I did not ruin my new shoes while chasing after her in the wet grass at 8 a.m.
  • I did not eat a dinner consisting of chips, salsa and popcorn tonight.
  • I did not bump Noah's noggin on the door frame while coming inside this evening.
  • I certainly did not forget about Hope's homework again.
  • I also did not NOT go to Disciple Bible study tonight because I haven't read my lesson, or because I am a little overwhelmed with everything right now and just wanted to be at home with my babies.
  • I did not set off the house alarm just now by trying to let the dog outside.
  • I did not put cereal in Noah's bottle before he went to bed in hopes that he will sleep for more than 3 hours at a time. That would be wrong!
  • Speaking of Noah, I did not accidentally pour out 5 ounces of breast milk at his school today. That would really be dumb.
  • I did not forget to mail a package to April that has been in my car for MIC for about 3 weeks.
  • I am also not dying to tell everyone that April is pregnant, therefore expecting 2 babies in 2009. That's right, baby MIC (Made in China) is going to be a little/big sister when she arrives!
  • I am not about to get on Facebook again before I go to bed. No way.
  • I also did not tell Hope she could sleep in my bed tonight after we have worked so hard at getting her back in her bed. She is absolutely not sleeping in there right now.

4 comments:

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

I am glad you and my little brother are NOT having a laugh at my expense due to my firefighting abilities:)

Heather

jilljohnandhope said...

Ha Ha! No, We are definitely NOT doing that!

Unknown said...

I have heard people that have sworn by bananas before bed because it is harder to metabolize. My old baby sitter gives her daughter ice cream to get her to sleep through the night.

It is ironic that he isn't sleeping so well at night because it seems like most days he is asleep when I visit Will.