Sunday, September 28, 2008

Riley Kaye






I love this girl. It is hard to catch this girl for a picture, though. After I had taken a bunch of pictures today, I said "I have got to get some pictures of Riley." Because I just don't have as many of her. I found her outside (surprise :-) and explained that I needed more pictures of her because I have so many of her sisters but not of her for some reason. She said "That's because my sisters want to be famous." Riley is for sure her own person. She loves those sisters for sure, but she does her own thing too. You can usually find her outside, climbing a tree, talking to her horses, heading to her clubhouse, playing basketball, or riding her bike. Riley also has the best belly laugh ever. I can hear it when I look at the last picture!

No comments: