Sunday, April 05, 2009

Easter Egg Hunt 2009

Yes, we are still alive!!! I have my computer back! Life is good!

It will take me a long time to get back up to date on this blog thing. Oh, who are we kidding? I am not a finisher and I will most likely never go back and post the pictures from the last few weeks. No need to pretend. This way if I actually do, you can just be pleasantly surprised, right? Right. Things are a little yucky with the computer. They replaced my hard drive, did not back it up like they said they would, and did not load all of the programs that were on here that they said they would. Therefore, I have not edited any of these, and they are huge files, so I am only doing a few until I download some editing software.

Today was our church Easter Egg Hunt. Working in Children's Ministries can sometimes make Palm Sunday a very stressful Sunday. Today was no exception with teachers out, all the kids processing in "Big Church," getting everything loaded up for the Egg Hunt, plus the threat of thunderstorms looming, and some less than competent bounce house setter-uppers. Once the hunt was underway, though, everything went really well (even if there were no bounce houses.) I was able to help Hope hunt eggs and check in on Noah as well and visit with friends. Tear down is always alot easier than the set up, and we even got out of there a little early. I guess that is a success! No way I could do it alone though. Shauna, you are the best!

Noah was so funny, he really did spot the eggs and go after them!
Singing and hunting eggs. Are you surprised? Didn't think so!

Who is happier?


Noah was not so sure about the Easter Bunny!

This Easter Bunny is Abby, who is also the only babysitter the babies have ever had. She is so much fun. Hope sees her every week at church, but we saw her one time at Chili's, so now when Hope is talking about Abby, she refers to her as "Abby from Chili's." Everytime!







No comments: