Thursday, April 30, 2009

Happy 1st Birthday Noah Red!

Well, it happened.
Noah turned one.
We were expecting a very special visitor,
but Grandma Sharon wasn't feeling well and couldn't make her flight.
We were sad.
Hope thought we should go to Chuck E. Cheese for lunch.
Sounded good to Noah!
He got a front row seat.

Hey, where's my pizza (he ate 2 pieces of pizza!)


Noah joined the band with his new guitar from Mimi and Papa Paul.



He's a pretty good driver!




Watch out Mimi!



I got a little carried away with Photo Shop. I am aware that this looks horrible, thanks.
Did I mention that 2 crazy girls joined us for lunch?



Noah, do you want to take a group picture?
No?
(apparently temper tantrums begin the day you turn one. He also threw a back arching, screaming hissy fit at Barnes and Noble when I took him away from the train table.)


Sister won Noah a bat and ball for his birthday. I tried to tell him it wasn't a cigar.




Hope was also sad that Noah wasn't going to have any cake on his actual birthday, so we bought a small ice cream cake for him. That's right, ice cream cake.

He didn't like the coldness! But he wanted it so bad. He eventually got over it!

See? I think he liked it.


Not sure what I was thinking by doing this with no other adults around to help me clean him up. I ended up taking him straight from the highchair to the tub. No really, I didn't even stop to take his shirt (or diaper) off!

Happy Birthday Precious Boy!


1 comment:

Jeff and Jenn said...

Oh my goodness! I saw that you commented on Molly Jackson's blog and I just HAD to click on your profile picture! I don't usually comment on blogs of people I don't know, but how could you NOT comment on that picture?! I love it. I also really love the ones you have down your side bar. What a clever idea.