Sunday, April 05, 2009

You Might Be A Redneck Geek If...

You Might Be A Redneck Geek If...


You put Mentos in Diet Coke to watch it explode.



My husband loves the show, Mythbusters. I mean really loves Mythbusters. He wants to be a Mythbuster. He is just not quite cool enough. He would really love to do all the experimenting whateverness that Mythbuster's do, but most are too dangerous, or too expensive to do. But he has been wanting to do the silly Mentos in Diet Coke exploding fountain FOR.EV.ER. He had his whole new and improved experiment, of course, which I think involved drilling a small hole in the cap, and stringing 3 Mentos superglued together in the cap and then dropping them into the bottle so the explosion was forced to come out a smaller hole...yada yada yada. I tell ya I have been hearing it forever. He finally bought all his supplies, drilled a hole, stung 3 mentos and was ready to go. I did have to step in and tell him he needed to do this in the alley behind our house. He agreed.

If you ever see this smirk on John's face, he is up to something...

Setting Up...






Getting the heck out of Dodge...

He is as happy as an 8 year old boy would be with this experiment. It's okay, I still love you, even if you are a geek.

I don't think there is any question that Noah Red is a Geek in training as well! :-)

2 comments:

Adam Dodson said...

I'm sitting here cracking up! This is awesome!

Anonymous said...

That is too funny! I think every man has a little "geek" in them... it's what attracts us to them right??


-_Samantha