Tuesday, December 07, 2010

A few pics from today!

Emmy was feeling quite festive today! Does anyone else notice how chubby her cheeks are getting?! I think she likes baby food! Especially oatmeal. Yummy. Those cheeks make a worried mama very, very happy!
 Noah has a little obsession with the Wiggles right now. John brought in his car from his Ninny a few weeks ago, and he calls it his "Toot Toot Chugga Chugga." I know it's hard to tell what is going on here, but he is trying to keep Hope away from his precious Toot Toot Chugga Chugga!
A very rare picture of my 3 babies together. We are soooo close to getting a good picture!

Tomorrow I am going with Hope on her first ever field trip! We are going to ride the Polar Express Train! I am so excited. Hope is too! Pictures coming soon.

1 comment:

Holly said...

Cute! I love her spotted tights! :)