Wednesday, December 15, 2010

North Pole Express

I was able to go with Hope last week on her first field trip! It was so much fun. I can't share many pictures because there are other kids in the pictures and I don't want to post them without permission from parents. But, I can tell you, it was so fun! Of course, for Kindergarteners, the highlight was really riding the bus! Hope was very sad when the train ride was over. She never likes for the fun to stop. She kept asking while we were on the train when were we going to the field trip. I'm not exactly sure what she was expecting a field trip to look like, but it wasn't the train itself, that's for sure! She did love it though. It was so special to be with just my big girl while John stayed home with the babies. She is growing up way too fast.

No comments: