Saturday, April 26, 2008

You're Gonna Miss This

John has talked about the lyrics to this Trace Adkins song a lot the past few days. (I think he is trying to get me to stop complaining.) I looked up the lyrics just to see exactly what they said, and they are probably very true. This is just the chorus, the rest of the song is good too, so if you aren't a country fan, google the lyrics to see what they have to say.


You're gonna miss this.
You're gonna want this back.
You're gonna wish these days hadn't gone by so fast.
These are some good times.
So take a good look around.
You may not know it now,
But you're gonna miss this.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Just treasure each day. Yes, you will miss this, but God will provide you with many many more days that will all be your favorites. It passes way to fast. Before you know it, your babies will be having babies of their own and there will be tons of days to treasure. I love my memories and treasure my days with my family!
I love you, Mimi