Saturday, April 19, 2008

A Star is Born



I think the cousins have created a monster. Nenny and the cousins came to spend the night with us on Wednesday night. The girls put together a dramatic performance of "Little Bunny Foo Foo." Here are the cast of Characters:


  • Julia-Little Bunny Foo Foo

  • Clara-Field Mouse

  • Riley-Narrator

  • Hope-The Good Fairy

It was so funny. I have seen the big girls do many many performances, and they are all quite wonderful. If Hope is "cast" in one of their shows, she usually takes a lot of prompting from the cousins to remember her role. Not so on Wednesday night. She delivered her good fairy lines with gusto! And turned Little Bunny Foo Foo into a goon better than I have ever seen anyone else do before. (And Jennifer made fun of me for not enjoying the moment, but running around looking for my camera.) I have missed several pictures lately enjoying the moment and this was just something I wanted to remember. I do regret not getting a picture of Clara's Field Mouse Tail!

No comments: