Our little girl continues to keep us on our toes. Here are a few little things that make Hope, Hope.
*When we sit down to eat, she reminds us to say "God is Grace." (I love that she says Grace. Please don't correct her!)
* She begins a lot of her statements by saying "When I was a little baby last week"
* She love to "celebrate" after school on days that she takes a nap (a rarity.) To celebrate could mean anything from seeing the cousins to getting a piece of gum.
* She is counting down Noah's due date by how many more times she gets to go to Gymboree
* She gets a sticker on the mornings she has slept in her own bed. It took her over a month to get the 5 required to go to Chuck E. Cheese. We went this weekend. Now she is working on getting 10 to go to the zoo.
* She and her best friend at school tell everyone that they are twins. I'm not sure where it came from, but Hope is convinced. When I take Hope to school her friend greets us at the door with "my sister is here!" Her friend is precious, but they don't look a lot alike. Friend has Curly dark brown hair, brown eyes, is tall...Her dad is really funny. He says sometimes he gets confused and almost takes Hope home with him instead of friend.
* On mornings that Mimi takes her to school she has come to expect one of two things; breakfast cooked by Papa Paul or donuts from the donut shop. I tell Mimi that it's okay to tell her no, but you know how Mimi's are!
*She loves to sneak into her bathroom, bring her tea set, climb up on her stool and fill everything with water. She has spent many minutes in time out for this. I am just about to take away her tea set, but it is her favorite toy.