Friday, April 25, 2008

Reminiscing

While we are waiting for Noah to make his appearance, we have been talking to Hope about the day she was born. November 17, 2004 was a very good day! Hope Louise arrived at 8:42 p.m. weighing in at 6 lbs 11oz, 19 and 1/2 inches long and screaming at the top of her little lungs. She screamed for an entire hour! The nurse said she had never seen such a fusspot. Yesterday, we were watching the video from the day she was born and Hope reached for the TV screen and said "I need to take care of me." After listening to the crying for a few minutes she covered her ears and said "That is hurting my ears!" I am afraid she has no idea what's coming... Here are some pics of baby Hope in her first days of life. It will be fun to compare with Noah's pics in a few days (4 days to be exact!!!)




1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I can't wait to see Noah (and Hope for that matter). I'll be in FS May 7-11 and will call you while I am there. I'm hoping I can talk Shane into taking a detour through LR on the way back to Houston.

Oh, and the craziest thing. I saw a woman who could have been your mom's twin. I even called out Kaye just to make sure it wasn't her.