Monday, April 14, 2008

Take it easy

We have scheduled an induction for Noah's arrival. April 29th! Of course we are hoping he arrives on his own before that, but it is also nice to know there is a light at the end of the tunnel. Also, with John's traveling schedule it gives us the opportunity to know that he will be here on that day. I have been way stressed thinking he won't make it home in time. I am not on bed rest, but I am supposed to "take it easy." This has put a damper on the whole cleaning like a crazy woman thing. Now, I just have several projects to work on! This is a picture of letters I made for his room today. I also have plans to work on Hope's scrapbook...you know, the one from her first year of life. As John says, I am not a finisher. I have worked on it at several different times, but never finished. I also have everything for a Christmas scrapbook that I want to finish. I have a canvas that I want to paint for Noah's room too. I have a few more drawers and closets I want to get organized too...not sure if those fall in the take it easy catergory or not, but it has to be better than the massive scrubbing of the tubs I was up at 11:00 last night taking care of!

1 comment:

Laura said...

"As John says, I am not a finisher."

OH MY GOSH!!! My husband says the same thing about me all the time!!! He said it just about an hour ago when I was moving folded laundry from the laundry room to the coffee table in the living room. He said why don't you just go ahead and put it up? Well, I don't feel like it, but it's closer to the kids rooms! :-) Anyway - that prompted the "You just aren't a finisher, Laura" comment!

Glad to see the end is in sight - and a day before my big boy's birthday!!!