Friday, February 08, 2008

The Show Must Go On


Hope has been one sick baby this week. She is on day five of a stomach bug that will just not go away. She seems to make a come back, and then bam, it hits her again. I have been sick with a flu like virus, so together we have made quite a pair.
We have watched lots tv and movies this week. We are going to see the Annie musical next week with my mom, sister and nieces (and if you know me at all you know how excited I am to see this!) Tonight, John had gone to get Hope's prescription and Hope wanted to watch Annie. She was sitting in the recliner, her fever was on it's way back up. She was sinking fast, but then "Your Never Fully Dressed" came on and off she went to her room. She came it with white dress shoes, and this dress on and telling me she needs me to reach her "hat with all the colors" for her. We retrieved it, and she asked me to rewind the movie for her. She sang the song, but didn't have her usual funky Hope dancing moves to go with it. She so badly wants to feel better!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Poor baby! I hope you both feel better soon. Oh, and I loved your 10 reasons e-mail. I miss my best friend, too! Call me soon so we can catch up. Hugs to you all!