Monday, February 11, 2008

Be Gone Stomach Bug...

The Stomach Bug lives on! Now through Hope's Daddy. He was supposed to be traveling today, but instead, is at home, sounding very pitiful. It seems that he does in fact get sick, even though he often states that he never does.

Hope made it a full day at school today! Woo Hoo! I kept dreading getting a call from her Mimi again telling me to hurry and come get her.

I had my 28 week appointment today. At 28 weeks you get the dreaded "Glucose Tolerence Test." I really don't see what the big deal is. You drink a drink that tastes like orange soda, and get your blood drawn an hour later. Really, the stuff does not taste that bad. Now, I have no desire to take the longer test, which is the next step if the result come back yucky. Everything looked good today. I am one happy mama with my new heartburn prescription! It doesn't take much to make me happy!

Still no name for the little boy. We decide on a name for a couple of weeks, and then sit down and both say, "I'm not sure about the name." Surely we can name him before he gets here!

No comments: