Sunday, July 29, 2007

Trout Fishing in America


We have missed you Keith and Ezra! I feel like I have grown up listening to these guys. It started with my older brother Vince's obsession with them when he was a teenager. We went to a kids concert when I was maybe 11 or 12, and since then, I have seen them almost every year at Riverfest, been to their concerts in the park in Fayetteville while I was in college, I even used a fake ID to get in to see them at Juanitas in Little Rock! I got John hooked on them too after we started dating. Any way, the point is, I love these guys! I missed seeing them at Riverfest this year, and I was so excited to see that they were coming here to Texas for a free concert. There weren't many people there, so we had a front row seat. Hope had a blast dancing and singing along. I know she won't always think that it's cool that her mom can count to 18 really fast in Roman Numerals along to the song "18 Wheels on a Big Rig" but I am enjoying it for now!

No comments: