Monday, July 02, 2007

Such a big girl!

This little bikini was mine when I was little. I can't wait to go back to my mom's house and try to find some pics of little me in it too! It is still a little big for Lulu. (There is a clip holding it together in the back!) Thank you Aunt Frankee for finding this and sending it to me! You will have to send me a picture of Kabbie in it too!


She has many boo boos on her leg right now, but everything looks better with a little nail polish!


She likes to "Swim" in her bathtub


Oops, I loaded this picture sideways. Does anyone know how to fix it once you have uploaded it? Anyway, John and I were just talking tonight about how long her hair has gotten.


She just looks so big lately! It makes me a little sad!

1 comment:

-Shane, Michele & Wolffe said...

Oh my! She doesn't even look like the Hope I remember. She's such a big girl now. Seriously, we need to plan some time to hang out soon. I'll come to Dallas. Just let me know when works best for you.