Monday, August 30, 2010

Picture Perfect

Our life is not always picture perfect around here. Actually, life looks a lot like this around here.


But, man, I wouldn't trade it for anything.


So, I still don't have a great picture of all 3 of the babies just yet! I had high hopes for a Sunday evening photo shoot. Emmy was not on board. This is the best I got.



If you had asked me before hand which child I thought would be the most likely to throw a fit during pictures, Emmy would have been last on the list. But the big ones were pretty good. Especially Hope who withstood several screaming baby pictures. Probably because Hope has been waiting to get her picture made with baby sister in these dresses since we got them several months ago! We will definitely attempt again soon.

As usual, Noah was non stop on the move, but I did get a couple of him looking and smiling. Score!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

How precious!!!! I love those babies! :)
Mimi

Nicole said...

They look pretty perfect to me!