Thursday, July 31, 2008

A Girl and her Monkey



John asked me to take Hope's picture while she was sleeping the other night. (He loves to watch them sleep almost as much as I do.) She was all snuggled up with her Ooh Ooh in my bed.
Speaking of Ooh Ooh, this is a conversation Hope and I had this morning:
Hope was trying to sneak out the door with Ooh Ooh. She is well aware that the new rule is that Ooh Ooh has to stay at home (we have left him at a few different places lately.)
Mommy: Hope, Ooh Ooh has to stay at home today.
Hope: No, he will be sad if I leave him.
M: Oh no, he and Abby (our dog) will play together today.
H: No, Abby will eat Ooh Ooh.
M: No she won't. Ooh Ooh and Abby are friends.
H: Mommy, you just don't know what you're talking about.
She's 3, and already thinks she's smarter than her mommy. We did have a little talk about that!

No comments: