Monday, June 04, 2007

I am officially a blog slacker



I really am sorry. I have heard from enough of you that I feel guilty, so here I am. We have had a great couple of weeks, with the highlight being my sister's family coming to visit Memorial Day weekend. We hit Six Flags on Saturday. Hope was a chicken again on the rides! She barely rode anything. We bought season passes on the way out, so we went back on Monday. Hope was a little more brave and rode a few more things. I have been really stressed lately, so it's been nice to go to Six Flags and feel like you are a million miles away, but it is right in our backyard. We actually have been 4 times now since that first Saturday!
The little Train was just about Hope's speed. If it would have gone any faster, she wouldn't have ridden it. The big train, however she says is "too stinky" to ride!
She will not, under any circumstances ride this ride. John and I even try to bribe her with cotton candy, but she won't do it!
Here she is, letting every one know she will not ride the splash down ride.
The girls with their loot. Riley K. named the bulls "Bully" and "Bully JR", otherwise known as "BJ." She was sweet enough to leave BJ here for Hope to have.
Then, yesterday, John and I drove to meet Jenn and my Mom in Texarkana. They have taken Hope back to LR for the week, and I have no idea what to do with out her. It seemed like a good idea at the time so I could get a lot done for VBS next week, but I do not do well with out my baby! I sent my sister with my "over protective mommy" list, even though she has done quite well with the 3 she has! I know she is making fun of me, but this is MY baby we are talking about! She was nice enough to text me a picture today of all 4 girls that said "We're still alive!"

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

yeah, your're back. thanks for the pics and update.

Kerum said...

Glad to see you guys having fun at Six Flags!!!

-Shane, Michele & Wolffe said...

Thanks for FINALLY updating!