Tuesday, May 29, 2007

Six Flags




I know this picture is too small to see, but I can tell you how you can see this picture and a few others online. There are several pics of our past two trips to six flags on there! Go to www.mysixflagsphotos.com. Enter my email (if you don't know it, comment on here and I will send it to you) the password is hopelouise. Really original, right? We had a great time there on Saturday with my sister and her family, and then we went back on Monday to see the things we didn't get to see on Saturday. It was a lot of fun. I will post our own photos soon, but I am tired. I am just so tired.

1 comment:

Julie said...

Can I just say again how gorgeous Hope is? You three are so adorable! I love this little family and have hopes of seeing all or part of it this year in person!

Love and miss you,
Julie