Saturday, June 16, 2007

I'm A Big Girl Now!

Well, we will see if that's still the case tomorrow. We converted Hope's bed into a toddler bed today in the hopes that she would sleep in it tonight. She has really been freaking out when we put her in her crib this last week, so we are going to try the big girl bed approach. I am sure it has nothing to do with the fact that I have just given in every night for the last week and let her sleep in my bed! I have created a monster! I took her to the store this evening and let her pick out a new pillow for her big girl bed. It was a very tough decision. We started out with Shrek. Then, I got to the toothpaste isle, and she changed her mind. She wanted Elmo. Then we went to the grocery section, and she changed her mind again. She wanted the Princess one. So, we grabed the Princess one and headed to the door before she could change her mind again! She seems very happy with her choice, and it worked out well because it matches the Princess blanket Mimi made her for Christmas. Wish Hope some sweet dreams for tonight!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I can't wait to hear the second chapter of this story...
How long did she actually STAY in that bed? :)
MIMI