Wednesday, May 02, 2007

Funny things of the week

Hope has said some funny things, so I thought I would write them down before I forget!

On Monday, I had to pick something up from Mardel on my way to work. So, I was planning on just carrying Hope in. So we are hurrying in, and as we pass the shopping carts, Hope says "No, Mommy. Don't put me in." As we continue walking past them, she says "Oh! You gonna carry me? You so nice!" and she was patting my back!
On Wednesday night, I was putting together some dinner for us. Hope asked for some cheese dip. So I said, okay, but when I looked we were out of the ready made Tostito cheese dip we usually have. So I told her we were all out of cheese dip and kept putting together her dinner. She REALLY wanted some dip, so I looked and we had Velveeta and Rotel, so I said "Okay, Hope. I will make you some of Mommy's Special Cheese Dip." She said "NO! I don't like you special dip." It turns out she did like Mommy's Special Cheese Dip. Now, I know you all realize Velveeta Cheese Dip is not all that special, but let me enjoy my moment.
Then, this morning, Hope saw this dress in her closet that I have never let her wear. It is a onesie with a tutu, and where do you wear that to? She said, Oh, I want to wear the Cindellella dress. I thought, why not, so I let her. She has turned and danced all day in her "Cindellella" dress. Here are some pics of her moves.

No comments: